Marine Electronics Installer
Technician work highlights:
· Install GPS, chartplotters, fishfinders, radar, autopilots, VHF radios, stereos, satellite communication systems, A/V systems
· Brands include, but not limited to, Garmin, Furuno, Raymarine, Simrad, Lowrance, KVH, Intellian, Icom, FLIR, Fusion and more
· Troubleshoot and repair brands sold.
· Powerboats and Sailboats, mostly private recreational but some commercial - Small trailer boats up to complete electronics and entertainment systems on multi-million dollar new custom yachts
· AC and DC electrical wiring
· AC and DC panels, systems, troubleshooting/repair - Install/service/troubleshoot batteries, chargers, inverters
· Bench work/soldering/component assembly
· Transducer installation/service
· PC Navigation systems installation/service
· NMEA 0183/2000 wiring
· Light fabrication/woodworking/fiberglass/paint as necessary to fit electronics
· Seatrials for equipment calibration and testing
· Customer training/orientation
· System design and documentation (schematic drawings)
We are a full service contractor offering sales, installation, service, design, consultation, and training on all major brands of marine electronics and electrical systems. Our team is a tight knit group of like-minded individuals with great pride in producing high quality results while respecting the boats we work on and the appearance and manner in which we conduct our business. Our workplace is a positive environment where we enjoy each other's company and what we do. There are no workplace politics or drama. We enjoy an impeccable reputation in the area for conducting business in a manner far above most marine contractors. A new hire will have to fit in with our company mindset and culture regardless of technical skills and experience.
-Valid Drivers License, With Clean Driving Record
- Ability to go aloft and comfortable with heights.
- Comfortable around water, be able to swim.
- Responsible for own hand tools.
- Heaving lifting on jobs may be required.
- Ability to work with hands.